Ready to Woo Advertisers and Collaborators?
You're Gonna Need a Fabulous Media Kit.
So what is a media kit, anyway?
Your media kit is the first impression of your blog. It’s a document that potential advertisers/collaborators use to learn more about you and your brand. It covers your mission, statistics, top content, links and contact information - an overview that makes the brand or collaborator decide if they want to work with you.
Take a look at my three page media kit:
In this course, you'll learn how to:
- Write compelling content about your blog that draws advertisers in
- Design a media kit from scratch using Google Slides and Canva (No Photoshop needed!)
- Choose drool-worthy photos that make your blog look fantastic
- Easily locate and understand your statistics
- Write a pitch to a brand
- Re-evaluate your media kit, and decide when and how to update
- Choose attainable goals that will catapult your growth
Here's an inside look:
The Media Kit Blueprint E-Course is for you if: :
- You want to work with brands for advertising, sample products or general recognition
- You want to be a speaker on a podcast or at a conference
- You're a brand that wants to work with a blogger, publication or have a presence at an event
- You want to build relationships with brands, bloggers or other influencers
- You want to know how to discuss your rates
- You have a small audience or new blog, and want to find the best ways to play up your strengths
The Media Kit Blueprint gives you the exact steps you need to write, design and deliver an irresistible media kit that gets you noticed.
StartModule 1: Sharing your brand’s story
StartModule 2: Finding Your Blog's Stats (3:28)
StartModule 3: Showcasing Your Content and Presence
StartModule 4: Crowdsourcing to show Credibility
StartModule 5: Disclosing Your Rates and Opportunities
StartModule 6 : Seal the Deal: Contact Info and Call to Action
What's in the course:
- 10+ Modules that walk you through the media kit and pitching process, step by step
- Workbook to guide you through the process
- Video tutorials that show you how to design your media kit in several ways (from scratch and using templates)
- Detailed media kit FAQ
- Google Analytics custom dashboard that makes finding your statistics a breeze
- Exact formulas to communicate your ideas
Hi, I'm Erin! I've been a blogger for over 10 years. As a beauty blogger, I've been featured in publications like Elle Magazine, Essence Magazine, Ebony Magazine and WPIX in New York. As a digital producer for top brands like National Geographic, Travel Channel and Johns Hopkins University, I've seen some very interesting media kits. Let me show you how the best get it done.
Frequently Asked Questions
Don't Forget These Awesome Bonuses:
Custom dashboard in Google Analytics ($75 value)
Three page template for Photoshop lovers ($50 value)
My exact pitch template for working with brands ($35 value)